From the Free Clinic: Third Annual Sam Beall Breakfast Thursday, April 27 is the date for our Free Clinic fundraiser at Warehouse...
170227 flyer for FC Day at Rusty Grape Mar 25 2017
To register: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HLCEquityTraining2017 Leading for Social Justice and Equity Flyer 2017 Download the announcement.
Upcoming KNOW YOUR RIGHTS Workshops in Vancouver, WA: March 9, Thursday 5:00 PM – Evergreen School District office, Tan Complex,...
The Community Preventive Services Task Force recommends interventions engaging community health workers for diabetes prevention. The finding is based on...
Dan was featured in a DOH Success Story! Read the story here.
Vancouver Complete Streets Workshop Feb 15
Advocacy days are wonderful opportunities for individuals to participate in our democratic process by meeting with their legislators (or their...
“The Raising of America” is a four-part documentary series that seeks to reframe the way Americans look at early childhood...
- Legislative Lunch Recap – 2020 February 18, 2020
- CHAs make systems change impact through ECHA program February 18, 2020
- Rose Village CHWs support families during the holidays February 10, 2020
- Shared Learning Visit to White Salmon October 14, 2019
- Announcing the Community-Based Workforce Expo! September 20, 2019